******* 12/15/2021 - We regret to announce that we are currently not accepting any new rentals for our social hall until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience. Anyone that has a current rental reserved on the books with our Hall Manager, those events are not affected by this statement. We anticipate accepting Hall Rentals in the future and will provide an update when one is available. ******
Thank you for checking out our Social Hall! We offer a carpeted venue with separate dance floor and stage that includes the use of all tables (round and rectangle) and chairs on site. You will have access to our full kitchen which includes oven, stove, sinks, stainless steel prep tables, commercial ice maker, a HUGE walk-in cooler, and a commercial freezer. Our maximum capacity is 225 persons. A cleaning fee will be included in your quote.
For information on pricing and availability please contact our Hall Rental Manager Amanda at email@example.com In your message, include the date, type of event, number of guests, and number of hours needed. Please ONLY contact the firehouse if your event is within the week of your call. Otherwise, Amanda will get back to you as soon as possible. Multiple calls/emails will not get you a faster answer.
We look forward to working with you!!
Basic Hall Information/FAQs:
- Max Capacity – 225
- (40) 8 ft rectangle tables; (30) 5 ft diameter round tables; 220 Padded Chairs
- Access to full kitchen which includes oven, stove, sinks, stainless steel prep tables, commercial ice maker, HUGE walk-in cooler, & commercial freezer.
- Carpeted venue. We have a stage and dance floor.
- We do NOT supply food or drink.
- Alcohol is allowed. No one under 21 consuming or serving. You cannot sell alcohol. Must be open bar. Absolutely no alcohol outside of the building!!! Your rental will be terminated immediately.
- NO smoking.
- No candles.
- Do NOT hang things on the walls.
- Party must end by 11pm due to Susquehanna Township’s Noise Ordinance. The Lessee will be responsible for any violation.
- Prices are quoted on an hourly basis. We do NOT charge the hourly rate for set up. We also offer a full-day wedding rate.
- A signed contract and security deposit payment locks in the date for you. After that, you may make payments at any time. Payments can be dropped in the drop box on the RED door. Please label them with name and event date.
- Parking is limited. Street parking is allowed.
- Handicap ramp is accessible.
- Sunday rentals – No one is permitted in the hall on Sundays until after 1pm due to a church group that meets on our lower level.
- Cleaning fee is included in price quote. You are responsible for taking down decorations and taking trash out to the dumpster. We allow 1 hour after the end of the event to take care of your cleanup. We are a leave it like you found it facility.
- Tables/Chairs Set-up & Tear-down – we will take care of this for an additional $100 fee. This is NOT included in your rental fee.
- Security Deposit Refunds – assuming there are no contract violations or damage done to the hall, your security deposit will be refunded in full. Checks are issued at the end of every month. Please allow us 7-10 business days as this is a 3-step process including our accountant and board members. Refunds are mailed to the address that was provided with the contract. If you moved, you must let us know!
- Email is the best way of communication. It will get you the quickest response to your questions! firstname.lastname@example.org